Our Missions Team
To get additional information or answers to your questions via email fill out the form to the right.
The purpose of Outreach/Missions is to provide support for local, regional, and global ministries.
- Ramps of Hope = We have a group of volunteers that build wheelchair ramps for local residents in need so they
can have access to their homes.
- Harborcreek Food Pantry = We support the local food pantry with various food drives and also sit on the Board of Directors.
- Erie City Mission = This ministry is for the homeless in our area, we support it with funds, clothing, and food drives.
(Erie United Methodist Alliance) = We support this ministry both spiritually, financially, and by participating in various opportunities
offered by this organization.
- Mission Barn = We have a group of volunteers who work with other churches to pack emergency disaster kits for
regional distribution in the event of a disaster.
- Annual Shoe Drive = We have an annual shoe drive to collect shoes in any condition. The gently used ones are distributed
to those in need. The others are sent for recycling and the money raised helps fund children's
ministries through EUMA.
- TWR(Trans World Radio) = Broadcasts Christian radio programs all over the world. With over 2,000 stations in over 230 different
- Sue Fuller = Susan is our very own missionary in Russia. She has been serving with the Mission Society in
Khabarovsk, Russia for over 16 years. Susan works with the city and village orphanages
doing children's ministry and humanitarian aid distribution.
- Wycliffe Bible Translators = Translates the bible in over 1,300 different languages and distributes them all over theworld.
- China Outreach = Ministers to Chinese students and scholars on college campuses across the country. Those ministered
take what they have learned back to China to start ministries there.
The mission's team welcomes EVERYONE to share their time, talents, and treasures with us.
Please join us if you want to share Christ's everlasting love and compassion by serving others.
For more information contact Roberta at 814-725-9244 or Mary at 814-898-1612.